Terms & Conditions
- Children must be a minimum of 100cm tall to ride.
- Passengers holding bookings must check in and be ready to board the vessel at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time. Ocean Jet reserves the right to reassign seats if customers do not arrive by this time.
- Any person who may be pregnant, suffer from back, neck, or heart conditions or have previous injuries that may cause a risk to their health must not ride with Ocean Jet.
- Ocean Jet accepts no responsibility for loss or damage of property.
- Ocean Jet reserves the right to refuse passengers for whatever reason.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Up to 48 hours notice must be given if a confirmed booking is to be changed for another time or day. Otherwise a booking fee will be charged.
- If for any reason Ocean Jet cancels a ride prior to departure the ride can be rescheduled, Ocean Jet reserves the right to alter prices, departure times, departure point or substitute another vessel when and if required.
- All information is correct at the time.